Virtual events are quickly becoming the norm in 2020 as we work to get COVID-19 under control. There are plenty of options to consider when thinking what to use to host your virtual event. Here's our review of some of the most popular virtual event platforms out there.
For events such as workshops or trainings, a webinar platform will likely suffice to support your event needs. Webinars allow you to hold an online presentation in real time or via a recording on demand. Some webinar platforms include:
- Zoom: This is what we use here at LookThink. It can have one host, group chat, polling, and it even offers breakout rooms. You can even set up the registration, email correspondence, and post-completion survey all directly in the platform.
- YouTube Livestream: A free and easy tool to use for Livestreams with a large audience. If you're worried about chat clogging up the livestream, you can disable chat and use Slack instead to streamline topics and Q&A.
- 6connex: No software download required - works directly in your browser. They have a flexible software that allows for custom branding and you're able to get realtime analytics!
- On24: A mix & match feature set that allows for multiple hosts, polls/voting, live chat, on-demand webinars, and more.
- HeySummit: Features include landing page builder, attendee registration, reporting, talk management, speaker dashboard, and integrations. It's important to note that you'd still need to integrate this solution with a livestreaming solution.
- Hopin: Build your next event with a mix and match set of features, including an event stage, registration, and networking
- BigMarker: Capabilities include a microsite, landing pages, automation, full-service registration, full-service email, Facebook & YouTube live
- 6connex: Exhibitors can create virtual booths, set up gamification, livestream, and live chat
- Hopin: In addition to virtual event features, Hopin also has the the capability to build an event booth
- Vfairs: A virtual expo platform that covers a wide range of event needs, avatars included
No matter your virtual event or tradeshow needs, LookThink knows the ins & outs of virtual event solutions out there and can serve as a consult to determine what's best for you. Currently, there's no all-inclusive, one-size-fits-all software out there that can cover ALL your virtual event or tradeshow needs. We know how to leverage and combine a suite of tools and platforms for your event in order to provide the full virtual event experience you're looking for all while giving it a sleek, beautiful aesthetic that optimizes your brand. Check out what we've done.